JOY

Real contentment has nothing to do with either prosperity or poverty. Contentment is an inside job, the result of knowing God and living life against the backdrop of eternity.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

passion drives perfection

I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me. I'm ready for anything and I'm equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me. That is, I am self sufficient in Christ's sufficiency. [philippians 4:13]

Be strong and very courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. [joshua 1:9]

The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. [zephaniah 3:17]

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, young men stumble and fall but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint. [isaiah 40:29]

No comments:

Post a Comment