JOY

Real contentment has nothing to do with either prosperity or poverty. Contentment is an inside job, the result of knowing God and living life against the backdrop of eternity.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

bhajo naam - praise the name

Exam review has started, our last week of tutoring has come and we finally ate at The Deck Cafe in Los Fuertes. We've had a lot of extra time with our half day schedules and I'm not going to lie, it's been nice. Our time is usually spent riding home on our school bus, exercising, being owned by Billy Blank, visiting friends and for me, reflecting on the past year.

Kenny got a hold of my camera... 
Today was an exciting day with the French Harbour boys because they received their pen pal letters from their unknown friends in High Point, NC!! Some of them had girls, some of them had boys and it was hilarious helping them read the letters and piece together sentences in response. "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Would you like to snorkel with me when you come to Roatan?" "Are you for Barcelona or Madrid?" LOVE.

We took our class pictures today. I know I talk about them all the time but these 7th graders are the coolest kids I know. I'm going to cry like a baby on our last day of school.


7th Graders!


Pen Pal Letters



Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment